Monday, November 1, 2010

Ok, 5K.

I'm embarking on a journey. It'll be a quick one but it's coming at a very necessary time. Very early in the morning on Saturday, December 4, I am going to run a 5K race with the Girls on the Run. I will be running with one of my 3rd graders. : )

But it's time to get my butt into gear. I'm putting it on my blog because I need to be accountable. I'm telling you, the (maybe) 6 of you who read this, that I am going to start a running program.

I have about 5 weeks.

Here's the schedule for this week. I will be posting each day I have something to do.

Monday: Rest (today). I mean, I had to have a day to make this plan, for pete's sake.
Tuesday: Run 1.5 miles at gym for accuracy, then drive walking routes in neighborhood measuring for distance (plus phebe walk)
Wednesday: Rest or Run/Walk. I will be run/walking at the gym with Kelly
Thursday: Run 1.5 miles (plus phebe walk)
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Run 1.5 miles (plus phebe walk)
Sunday: 30-60 min walk (with pheebs!)


Ok! Here goes! I don't want that 3rd grade girl to be held back because of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment