Monday, November 15, 2010

An Actual Meehander...


So, this blog is called the meehanderings and I do a lot more sharing of information that actual meandering, thinking, processing, musing, observing...

So here's my Meehander for today: I think that Rudeness should be outlawed.

Why be rude? Why be rude for spite? It just invokes more rude.

Where did this meehander come from? The damned Blue Car.

There is a "neighbor" that lives on another street who parks his damned Blue Car literally in front of our house. Why? He could park it nearer to his house. I think he likes to get under our skin. It makes me feel angry. Why should I care? Because I do. Because it's rude. There are some things you shouldn't do. He knows we have a houseful of people and if he only parked on the other side of the street, he wouldn't be putting any of us out.

My blood boils when I see him. My face grumps when I see his stupid pretentious blue car in front of our house. It makes me want to do really catty things. I want to block him in. I want to leave a note. One time I gestured toward his house. These are not lovely colors in me.

At this point, it's plain Justice. I don't like that stupid car in front of my house because he does things like: park so that no one can parallel park behind him-- leaving 3/4 of a space directly in front of our house, he also leaves his car there for a lot of the weekend and we have frequent house guests.

It's annoying.

In the grand scheme of things, is it a big deal? No. But it's rude. And I can't stand it. I can't stand rudeness for NO reason! At least have a reason other than self-absorption.

I've seen him. He's not friendly. He knows what he's doing is wrong and he avoids eye contact. Guess what? He won't avoid eye contact next time I see him. See, he doesn't realize that I'm a problem solver and he is a Problem.

I'm going to solve him. Maybe I'll be diplomatic. I'll try not to throw rocks.

Lou says we've got to fight back with funny. I agree. We have grand plans for funny and his car. We'll make him his own "designated" parking space (Justin Bieber Lovers Parking Only, anyone?). We literally came up with a list of things to prank him... but they have to happen soon or I might not be able to control my Problem Solving...

My meehandering is that Rude is Terrible. Rude makes more Rude. Blatant Rude doesn't even make normally not rude people want to take the high road.

I want him and his stupid car to meander far, far away from my house.

In the meantime, we'll start constructing that car port....

No comments:

Post a Comment