Thursday, November 4, 2010

Well...

Ok, so here's the week's 5K training update:

Monday, I rested and planned.

Tuesday, I ran 1.5 miles with Phebe and it was oh my.

Wednesday, I went to the gym with Kelly and walked 2 miles at 4.3 mph (techically a jogging pace, according to the machine, but I just power-walked it)

And today, Thursday, I met Kelly at the gym after school and ran 1.5 miles at in 16 minutes (a little over 1o minute miles).

Friday is my rest day and I will take it. :) So... all in all... good start.


Next week will be a challenge because I have more things in the evenings next week (Math Night at school Monday, after school club and an appointment Tuesday, dinner with a friend on Thursday). But I'll find time. I made this commitment.

Go Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment