Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Happy Birthday, Mom. I love you a lot.

You found an ad in the paper for a black cockapoo last year, so you came up and we went to go get her. You helped me pick out my best friend and we discovered that she makes a nice hat. You stayed here with me through her first couple of puppy days and I cried when you left because I wanted you to stay.


We can really tear up some weddings. Here's us at Anne's...

And then gettin' down to Justin Timberlake at Jess and Jay's. I also think we did the Justin Timberlake routine at Liz and Dan's wedding.

This is my favorite picture of the girls...

And the birthday card from my 3rd grader... he wanted you to have a good day and just to remind you of what I hope to be.

Love you, mom! Happy Heinz Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment