Thursday, November 11, 2010

Raining on my training

Well, ok, this week wasn't so easy...

Sunday evening, I met my new buddy Owen.

Monday was Math Night at school and I was literally at school from 7:45am to 7:20pm. No exercise that night.

Tuesday I walked Pheebs when I got home, but with after school club and a 6:30 meeting, I did not run.

Wednesday, I was planning to go run at the gym AND do a Pilates class... but I did not. I sat and enjoyed the company of roommates and television and went to bed early.

Today, I went to the gym RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL and Ran 1.5 miles, and walked 0.3 miles. So, that's it for this week!

Tomorrow, I am prepping my house and kitchen for the Pampered Chef party*** on Saturday.

Saturday, my plan is to go running before the party. If I get a lot done as planned tomorrow evening, I will be able to :)

Not giving up! Just sort of a tired/exhausted week...

Go Team!



*** if any readers want to come, please let me know! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment