Sunday, November 14, 2010

In Love with Fall...

I'm in Love!

With a season....

This is my favorite tree at school... when the leaves fall off, I let my students play in them.

This is a tree in my next door neighbor's yard. All those gorgeous leaves will be in my yard soon...

The side of my house and another neighbor's tree...

Pretty red tree peeking past the evergreen in my yard...

Scarlet in the driveway, and some of the colors across the street...

All the leaves already in our yard and my yard work "helper"...

Phebe LOVES leaves... she thinks they are toys...

Fortunately, while I was raking, I could distract her...

She tried to take credit for raking this pile...

Dirt on the nose means she was digging a hole in my yard somewhere... grrr...

She is so pretty. Also, look at the leaves that fell WHILE I was raking... sigh... : )

More help from Pheebs...


Some really cute burrowing...


We Love Fall over here. And it's been the most gorgeous Fall in years... the leaves are really hanging on!

No comments:

Post a Comment