Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Curious?


Are you curious if I ran today? I was supposed to do 1.5 miles.

Guess what?

I did it!

Not very well. I decided to run around my neighborhood using this AWESOME tool that my friend Kristin told me about. Google Map Pedometer You can use the trail markers to mark out a route wherever and it gives you the mileage! She's the coolest for sharing this.

So, I mapped out my usual walking route with Phebe and it turned out to be 1.5 miles. So I decided to run it today. But here's my problem. My neighborhood is CRAZY hilly. So, I almost died. And I walked twice.

Next time, I'll run in the gym on the treadmill while I'm building up my endurance. Also, Phebe wasn't the best running buddy. She likes to stop and smell things. I need to do this on my own and walk her after.

Day 1: run 1.5 miles. Check. Two walks, but I ran up two giant hills so it all balances out.


No comments:

Post a Comment