Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekend 5K training


Ok, well...

Saturday at noon, I was at the gym and I ran 1.5 miles on the treadmill. With the warm up and cool down, I did over 2 miles. yahoo!

Today, I was supposed to walk for 30-60 minutes. I was planning to do it at dusk with Pheebs, when I could take pictures of the beautiful trees in our neighborhood. But something wonderful happened today and I spent my evening not walking but traveling.

And I don't regret not walking for this wondrous event! More details soon.

I'll walk tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. Keep on keepin' on! I'm so proud of you!

    I am trying to ellipt for three and a half hours/week, but it hasn't happened yet. Inspire me, Cait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for delaying your workout! It was much appreciated by all of us:) Hope your workweek has been going good--talk to you soon Aunt Cait!

    ReplyDelete