Sunday, October 31, 2010

Get a Clue



Colonel Mustard, reporting for duty. I'm pompous.

I made myself some Honors...

And what's that medal? Oh... :)

The whole Clue party...

Here's your cheat sheet: (also for Amber and Charles' housewarming present, we gave them the board game Clue but we put these cards in it. So they can play with us!)



It turned out that Mrs. Peacock did it with the lead pipe in Charles and Amber's kitchen.

Also, I happened to win "best overall" in the costume contest purely because I stayed in character the longest and tried to kill people all night with various weapons. But, really, I didn't win. In my acceptance speech, I said, "I'd like to thank the Members of the Board game. Without them this would not have been possible."

It's true. I have amazing Halloween (and always) friends.

3 comments: