Sunday, October 31, 2010

What the Hell?-oween


Well, Happy Halloween.

What happened to trick-or-treating the right way?

Tonight these things happened:

1. Some kids asked for different candy after I had already given them some.
2. One kid put his hand in my candy bowl and said, "I want some Nerds" after I already gave him a candy bar and I took his hand out and said, "no, that's rude".
3. That same kid replied, "But I hate f-ing butterfingers". (prompting a friend of mine here to say, "If they can swear near an adult, maybe they are too old for trick-or-treating)
4. A dad actually held his hand out for candy after I gave his way-too-young-to-be-trick-or-treating baby girl some candy.
5. One girl asked for a glass of water.

WHAT THE H?!

I will only think of the kids who said "Trick or Treat!" and "Thank you! Happy Halloween!" just so I will be willing to hand out candy next year. I'm wearing a scary mask next year and having my roommates jump out of the bushes. Bet no one will say "I hate f-ing butterfingers" then.

Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment