Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tri-Color family members

Last weekend, I went home. I was super stressed and tired and I just needed to go home and have some quiet and be around my family to recharge my batteries.

As a family, we love cockapoo dogs. There are three in our family. And they are all different colors.

You know this smiling face. Sweet Pheebs is the youngest. For sure.

Next is 5 year old Murphy. She is, by far, the cutest of all the dogs we've had. Her fur has so many gorgeous colors in it and she is an absolute love sponge. Also, she looks like a teddy bear.


Maggie is 14. She may not be with us for much longer because she's very old and she's very sick. But you'd never know it. She scampers and puppy plays. She's completely deaf but she can still seek out peanut butter from a mile away. Sweet Mags.

Sometimes Murphy judges me.

They did some goooood protectin'.

Phebe mostly leaves Maggie alone but LOVES to torment Murphy.

I love our cockapoo family.

No comments:

Post a Comment