Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sweet Baby Party

Yesterday, Saturday, October 2, we had a baby shower for Joy. It was a time for family and friends to come together and celebrate how happy we are for Joy, for Kevin and for the new baby due in six weeks!

Ashley had an idea for a Candy Bar. She found yellow and gray candies and people could make little bag mixtures and take them to go!

Giant Cupcakes!

The one "Game" we played. Joy's mom sent me 10 pictures of Joy throughout her life and people had to guess her age in each picture. Her friend Sue got the most right!

Some of Kevin's family trying to figure out her ages...

And the beautiful mama-to-be, sitting under the happy birds that Ashley ordered for the nursery.

Joy says they will hang over the changing table.


It was a wonderful afternoon. I love Joy a lot and I'm SO excited for her and Kevin. Early November will bring the most special gift into their lives. And then we can all say...

3 comments:

  1. Can I get some of those birds just to hang in my house? Or classroom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! They are from an etsy store. I can find out which one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitie--thank you again for the fabulous party. All of us feel so special and loved. I am lucky to have a friend like you (and also a few leftover cupcakes)!

    ReplyDelete