Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sad News, but good to know...


Ok, I have to make this chart for myself. Like Mandy, I LOVE butterfinger bars more than anything in the world. Halloween is a difficult time for me. I learned this info the other night, and I wanted to put it up here so I wouldn't forget...

To walk off the calories in a Fun Size (two inch!!!) candy bar: (in order of least miles)

Kit Kat: 0.83 miles
Baby Ruth: 1.12 miles
Nestle Crunch: 1.17 miles
Snickers: 1.33 miles
M & M peanut: 1.50 miles
Reese's Cup: 1.53 miles
Butterfinger: 1.67 miles

Of course, Reese's cups and Butterfinger are my favorite. Of course.

I did not make this post to change anyone's behavior. Eat away! I just need this information where I can see it and remember it!! Or I will be walking to California.

Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment