Friday, July 9, 2010

Soundtrack of Summer 2010

Song #1- "Wild Young Hearts" by The Noisettes

This is really my summer anthem this year. I get really excited when I hear the line, "I'm not what I was last summer... not who I was in the spring...". Man, damn these wild young hearts.




Song #2- "She Moves In Her Own Way" by The Kooks

This is another fun little band that Lou told me about. I really like this song because it's an excellent reminder for girls to be themselves and not try to fit someone else's mold. Move in your own way!



And of course, the show that will still always make me sing out loud at all times... especially in the car.


This one I love because it's a little bit mean :)....




Happy Summer, everyone. Hope you are finding things to listen to and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment