Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Randoms

1. I had to go to the dentist this morning. Yuck. But I happened to be way out in Burke and did some fun shopping at stores that Arlington doesn't have. Secret: I like the Hallmark store.

2. I found this post-it note while I was deep cleaning my room today.

I am dying to know what I was going to write for the 3rd bullet. Because the first two are awesome.

3. We've had a couple rumbles of thunder today. It's a good thing I have my dog to protect me. This is what she does:



4. Do you ever have secret smiles? I do. It's just to myself and it's usually the result of someone else's kindness. Yesterday it was while listening to Joy's voicemail that started with the phrase, "Hello dear friend..." :)

It's raining outside and I cleaned my room for 2 hours today. I think it's nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment