Thursday, July 29, 2010

Some things I'm noticing this summer

1. Make-up is optional. And not probable.

2. I'm probably going to start wearing these a lot:
3. As referenced by above picture, I don't brush my hair much either.

4. I'll probably start pizza-stalking Spike from Top Chef in DC.

5. Not working is the BEST. I didn't know what I was missing.

6. July is almost over and that Could make me sad, but then I remember that I have almost all of August left.

7. You can meet really cool people on planes.

8. I can talk to Joy any time of the day.

9. When Phebe naps, I nap.

10. Blogs are awesome. Especially this one: http://www.unnecessaryquotes.com/


2 comments:

  1. you + accessories = winning combo!

    also, Kevin came home and said, "how many times did you talk to Caitie today?" I believe the grand total was around 3 phone calls and 3 emails :) Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete