Tuesday, July 20, 2010

JOYOUS SUCCESS!

Hey, remember this girl? Well, her baby bump is bigger and she likes to shop.

AND SHOP WE DID! We went to the Leesburg Outlets today and spent about 4.5 hours rocking through stores and finding great deals. I almost feel like I should apologize to the Gap.

If I total up all my purchases over the last two days, I spent $174.19 on 2 skirts, 2 dresses, 1 scarf, 1 pair of comfy sweatpants, 2 pairs of shorts, and 5 shirts. 13 items of clothing for $174.19!!! That's about $13/item! Gap, Old Navy, Charlotte Russe, and H & M. I am excited.

My GAP purchases were 7 of those items for $94.53. But when I totalled up the tags from them (the original prices)... those 7 things would have been $189.53!! WOAH!!! I am so excited.


Ahhhh.....


Joy also bought that dress... her baby bump looks ADORABLE in it! I am just excited that it's not too long for short ol' me.

3 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! I'm a little jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you included the kitchen shear, grapefruit knife and pink duster in the photos! What a fun trip we had :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you found those Waldo items. Well done. Now look for the wizard. ; )

    ReplyDelete