Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Another KateCait Adventure

Last night, Kate and I went to Tysons Corner. I had a shopping agenda and she wanted sushi, so we happily combined the two while we caught up on our weekends. The shopping was "meh" (I found a fun scarf for my travels and a $5.95 skirt, both from H & M) but that was about it.

Kate and I had both seen this sushi place in Tysons where you sit at a bar and different kinds of sushi come around on a conveyor belt. It looks so cool! And I will admit that we felt pretty metropolitan sitting there .

All the different kinds of salads, sushi, sashimi, etc was on different colored plates and each plate had a price. Or so the menu told us...




I think this was called the California Volcano Roll. It was too cool to pass up and it was delicious!

This was about halfway through. Of course all the purple plates (most expensive) looked the best to me. Sigh. But we had so much fun!
Thanks for the date, Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment