Friday, July 16, 2010

A lot of lazy around here

I have made it my goal this summer to keep busy. Not TOO busy, but just busy enough so I don't get bored. I do yard work, I go shopping, I visit people, I read books, I watch movies, I blog, I read blogs, I play with Phebe, I go to the pool, I've been keeping busy.

But the animals of this house are not.


Lou's cat, Murphy, loves to sleep on the table. (The pots on the table behind him are going to be the subject of a post at the end of July.)

Phebe crashes out on my bed whenever I'm blogging or reading blogs.

DON'T WAKE MURPH, HE GETS PISSED!!!


Sidebar: tonight I learned how much Lou loves me. She HATES bugs, but she ever so calmly took a stink bug off the back of my shirt tonight. If you know Lou, you know this is real love.

No comments:

Post a Comment