Monday, August 2, 2010

Old funnies

Here are just some funny things that make me giggle when I should be sleeping...

1. Paul Rudd dancing with Conan.



2. My new favorite character on SNL's weekend update this season... "Stefon"...


3. My 2nd favorite weekend update guests... Kat and Garth. Man, SNL was so fun this season.





4. Undoubtedly my favorite sketch of the season. And more than likely, my house's Halloween costumes this year (I get to be Lydia Shemp, his "wife")


5. The faces this kid makes in this skit get me every time. And it's not even a great skit, but his faces... oh man...



6. An old classic. I pretty much love it because they say, "crazy-cool medallions"






7. I heart Andy Samburg...



8. I also heart Zach G.


9. I think Kristen Wiig is amazing. Just Kidding. I think she's the best ever.



10. Amazing...


11. And that amazing led to this:



A couple more Garth and Kat's for the road...




One of my favorite commercials. Mostly for the scream at the end.



Another silly weekend update moment.



Ok, time for sleep... more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment