Monday, August 9, 2010

Oh, dometer.



There was lots of amazing on our trip. Beautiful weather, sleepy dogs (one who is STILL sleeping next to me, after sleeping from 8pm-9:15 am, then napping from 9:30-?), good friends.

On the way home, however, something very cool happened to the Scarlet Harlot (my car). I hit 100,000 miles!

Catherine and I were traveling north on I-81. This is a road I am very familiar with, having traveled it at least 5 times a year while I was in college.

Ten exits away from JMU, at the Weyers Cave exit...

My sweet car hit 100,000 miles! Woo hoo! What a life you've had!

**Mom and Dad, I was keeping up with traffic. Not speeding excessively, ignore that part.**


Phebe was less impressed and more tired and hot. Also, I think her head expanded in the heat.

Then I just took some more familiar sites pictures...

Sigh...

The exit I used ALL four years!

Love the canoe on top of my car, but this is the Port Republic Rd exit. Love driving through JMU.

JMU 1999-2003.



No comments:

Post a Comment