Sunday, August 22, 2010

Getting Crafty

I had an idea to make a craft for my classroom.

But, of course, mine look very different and incredibly homemade.

Here are the high-quality ones from a popular teaching goods website.

Here is one of mine: (fabric courtesy of Alison Schoew, benefactor of goods to my classrooms since 2004)

The stitching around the velcro. I like to measure and make sure things are straight. :) (please know that I'm joking)

Here's what it will look like with a book in it.


I had fun, I made something for my classroom and now we can be a little greener (hopefully) in room Q-6.

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic!! I should put an order in for these next summer! :) Or I should learn how to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky little leprechauns! let me know if you find any gold hidden in a pocket, okay?

    ReplyDelete