Tuesday, August 3, 2010

No prejudice, just a little bit of pride and zombies.


WELL! Tonight was the book club discussion for the book Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.

Since this book was technically my pick, I was in charge of hosting the party.

I had a LOT of fun planning the menu.

I made some Bones. Zombies love crunching on bones to get to the brains.

We had some delicious Brains and Brain matter.

Mmmm. Man.
I made some Eyeball Sangria. Check out the eyeballs at the bottom of the pitcher.
We turned the tables on the zombies and ate their heads. They were delicious.

Gruesome. But a successful night and lots of fun with my girls.


Also, it's a good book and I recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. what a fun spread! your creative menu definitely makes me want to get in the kitchen and see what i can come up with!

    ReplyDelete