Sunday, August 29, 2010

Camping Adventure 2!

August sure has been an amazing month.

Weekend to weekend, it's exactly how I wanted to spend my last month of summer.

August 5-8, I camped in George Washington National Forest with Joy, Kevin and friends.

August 12-16, I went home to Chesapeake and Virginia Beach for some much needed family time.

August 20-22, I spent a very peaceful and low key weekend in northern va.

August 27-29, I went camping again with the northern va crew in Luray. This camping trip included a 5-hour tubing session. Mmmm. Only amazing things can come when fun friends tie up and float lazily down a river together. We had a blast.


As I was packing for the camping trip, Phebe wanted to remind me to pack her rope so she could take it to Kate's house in DC.



Kate, Lindsay, Kristin and I left for the camping trip first (around 9am on Friday). Our car was PACKED with camping goods, food, bags, etc, etc, etc. Kristin and I shared the backseat of Kate's car. And for the 2 hour ride, this was all the Kristin I was able to see!


Summer, I've loved you. Since I'm a multi-poster, the next one is about you.

1 comment: