Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Very Christmas- December 8th

It's officially Christmas... tonight Jaime and I watched:

Bring on the Love, Universe!


Today at school we had a Christmas Cookie Exchange! 8 of us baked different cookies and we each got to take some home... mmm...

Here were my contributions:


Mama's Snowball Cookies.
Butter, Sugar, Rice Krispies, Pecans, Dates... all rolled in coconut. Oh. My. Gosh. I haven't made them in about 5 years, but they remind me of my mom and I love them. Plus, they are freaking delicious.

Christmas Shapes with a Sugar Glaze.
I remember this from my youth, as well, except it reminds me of Grandma's house. I had never tried a cookie glaze before, but it turned out SUPER yummy!




I do have more Christmas Spirit this year than I have had in about 4 years. I can feel the peace coming slowly but surely.

Be on the lookout: House Decorations and our Gi-normous Tree post coming soon


No comments:

Post a Comment