Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Blog

Here is the Christmas re-cap in pictures...


The beginning of the snow.   Mom's porch was covered!

Here's Mom's GIANT tree!  It was huge this year...
 And then with low lights... so pretty :)
 Sometimes little dogs get tired of having their picture taken...


This Christmas season happened with some very sweet cards... here are my 3 favorites...

A present tag from my mom that I really liked. (She saves Christmas cards, then uses them as present tags the following year.  Genius!)

A Christmas Card from my little buddy at school... (I like the Believe in Santa demand)

My Christmas card from my daddy.   Man I love him.  

It was a snowy, warm, loving, cozy Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas--so glad we were able to see each other in Chesapeake. Also, I'm stealing your mom's card idea and making tags as we speak (also known as my craziest New Year's Eve)!

    ReplyDelete