Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lost and Found


I'm going to be pretty honest here. For about 3 weeks, I have been a little blue. Inexplicably. And not exceptionally noticeable. There's so much good in my life and in the world and I definitely see and appreciate all of that, but there is still something plaguing me. And I don't know what it is. I've tried to figure it out. Is it my job? I haven't been 100% happy there, except when I am teaching my kiddos. Is it something else? Is it a combination? I'm still trying to figure it out so I can feel the warmth and peace that I enjoy this season. I can feel it...

This was my horoscope today:
It's time to go back to the beginning to get the inspiration you need today. Remember back when you were enthusiastic about where you were going? The passion is still there, you just have to dig down deep enough to find it! This process of digging will take your mind off of the work you're doing right now and help you stay distracted enough to not worry -- worrying is not going to help you one bit, so why bother? Call up a fun friend and get back in touch with what really matters.

Ok. I need to dig deep and refocus and get back to what is important to me. I think some Lists are going to come into play...

No comments:

Post a Comment