Thursday, December 23, 2010

Very Christmas- December 22nd

In 2010, I am so thankful for my friends.

The end of 2009 was pretty rough for me. I started 2010 with a lot of goals in mind, personal and otherwise. Sometimes I didn't know where to start, but I knew at that point that I couldn't do it alone. I have a hard time trusting people, but I have a core of forever friends that I'll always trust and I opened up to a group of girls in northern virginia more this year and they have all helped me so much that words can't describe how grateful I am.

I couldn't have made it through the end of 2009 without my core friends. But I'm glad I let my guard down, started opening up, trying new things and letting myself trust new people.

My friends and family have helped me so much in 2010. I have more confidence because of all their support. I did something in 2010 that I've been wanting to do for years. I will be posting about it around the end of the month. And I did a lot of it on my own, but I still couldn't have completely done it without the love and support of my friends.

I hope they know how much they mean to me. Love you, friends-- far and near and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment