Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 28th

Long Lost Friends.


Today was an awesome day.   The snow and ice finally melted enough for me to go a-visiting.  I got to visit with Andrea and baby Jack for awhile this morning, then I had a special daddy-daughter lunch.  Then I went to visit my high school friends Amy and Jenny and their family.  It's so amazing when you see people you haven't seen in 5-10 years and you just fall back into it.  


mmmm.  Even though the snow got me down for a couple of days because I didn't think I'd get to see anybody, this has been a wonderful holiday and vacation. 5 days that I needed.  So much sleep that I needed.  A break that I needed.


Tomorrow I return home to my northern va home and friends.  I'm excited to get re-settled in and make a to-do list.   I guess this vacation is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment