Friday, December 24, 2010

Very Christmas- December 24th


Very Christmas Eve!

After a beautiful Moravian Christmas celebration at a church near us (they put on a "Lovefeast" with tons of carols and candles and even cookies and warm cider in the middle of the service!), I got home to see that one of my favorite movies "The Holiday" was on!

I was able to catch the end, including this part: (please only watch about 3 minutes of this, after the Jack Black/Kate Winslet part, stop!.... well, or keep watching if you want to see a sweet ending to a movie whose beginning you missed)

So sweet. And just the warmth I needed this evening.


Love. Merry, Merry.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Caitie!

    What a fabulous way to end the holiday...LOVE this movie. My favorite part is when a small blonde person says to Cameron 'You look like my Barbie' in her adorable accent. Tickles me everytime!

    ReplyDelete