Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 7- a Christmas Blog Name Change



I saw this on one of my student's desks today. It's such a darling mistake of english for an english language learner Plus a sweet philosophy for the season.

From now on, my December blogs will be called "Very Christmas- December 7" (etc).

Very Christmas, everyone!


Today I am glad that I read my horoscope. I don't read it every day. But I get on my.yahoo and sometimes I read it. And 9/10 times, it gives me hope. I think that's what's missing these days. Hope. Fearless Hope. I let too many other things make me stress or worry or distract. I've let experiences in my life make me fear and doubt and question and distrust.

But to accept and embody that simple idea of Fearless Hope that I used to have...
my, that sounds nice.

Here's my horoscope today, for example:

Something is brewing, and it's shaping up to be a special (and very positive) influence in your life. This could be an unexpected phenomenon, but more likely this is something you have been wishing for and working on for quite a while. Keep your lines of communication open all day long -- make sure your phone is turned on and charged up, because one call could bring everything together in an instant. Things are getting started whether you are ready for them or not, but you should be excited.


How could I not Hope? ... I'll give in... just a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment