Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tired

Some things:

1. I was completely ready for this week.  I was planned, I was organized, I had school plans and meal plans.   I was rested.  I had gone home to visit Mom for the weekend and she let my pup out in the mornings so I could sleep.  I was rested.  Very rested.

2. My schedule is packed.  I love a packed schedule.  But I'm getting older!  (shhh)  I get tired easily.  I wish I had the stamina of 4 or 5 years ago, but I'm going to be honest.   I have made a tough work and exercise schedule for myself and it makes me tired.

3. Having a Student Intern in my room IS AWESOME.  I love having another adult around all day to enjoy my funny bunch of kiddos.

4. By the time Thursday evening rolls around and I've been at school each day until 4:30 or 5:00... I'm tired.

5.  I'm tired. It's not a complaint.  It's a fact.  And I've got 7 more weeks of this fun, so it's part of me right now.  I'm getting used to it.  I love it.  And I'm tired. :)

6. Teachers deserve summers off.

7. I love my class.  They also care for me a great deal.  So much, in fact, that they want to talk to me all day long, about everything.  I love it So much.  It makes me tired.  But the good kind of tired.  99% of days this year have ended in appreciative smiles and inside jokes.  I love them. I love my job.  And I'm tired.

8. I discovered today that when I buy the Easter pack of mini peppermint patties, I get grumpy when I pull a silver one out of the bag.  I want a pink one or a blue one.  I mean, they are special after all.  You can get silver any old time.

9. I ramble when I'm tired.

10.  I'm tired.  Did I mention that?

No comments:

Post a Comment