Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 29th *picture* post

Day 29 – A picture that can always make you smile


Let's be real.  I couldn't choose just one.  Or even five.  But I know how people like to look at random pictures.  It's like looking in someone's windows. 

Here are some windows that make me smile...


when we discovered cut/paste in Paint in college...



me teaching venn diagrams...
 At laaaaast... my love has come along...
 Chicago... 
 Yep...
 Teeny bebe...
 Random Tuesday in April...
 Agreed...
 The best 3rd grade reading group name ever...
 My first glamour shot...
 My cooking partner...
 steadying the camera on some wild brush...
 the best birthday...
 An overpacked car... I didn't see Kristin for 3 hours...
 more from the best birthday...
 sunburn... love it even though I'll pay for it later
 bedroom surprises...
 the most fun bag designed by all kinds of joy...
 someone else created by joy...
 when school projects are successful...
 the girl who sits by herself at the piano bar...
 Senior prom... I was cinderella... (also captains of  varsity Soccer and Baseballs teams right there!)
 More high school fun...
 took me 3 summers, but I mastered that rubber boat...

1 comment:

  1. I've been gone from your blog for WAY too long, friend...I LOVE YOU. I'm sorry to neglect you. Boo on me! Also: you DID master that rubber boat and I AM SO PROUD.

    ReplyDelete