Friday, March 11, 2011

March 11th *picture* post

Day 11 – A picture of something you hate

This one is interesting and I'm going to take a non-serious and a serious route.

Non-serious (albeit true)

I hate Olives. A lot. They're so salty and squirmy and eyebally and gross.  To me.


The next thing I hate is one that my true friends know about me.  I talk tough sometimes and I act tough sometimes and I AM tough sometimes, but there is something that will break me down to my core and make me cry like a baby because I hate it so much.

Injustice.  
Especially to people who don't know any better or are well-meaning.  

Any tv shows, movies, etc where this occurs will have me bawling in seconds.  One in particular that I can never watch again:
I know you might say, "But it all ends well."  And that's just fine and good but the early scenes where he speaks no English and is lost in the airport and can't ask for help and is scared and confused AND THEN people yell at him and are mean to him and he doesn't understand....  well, I'm done.  I'm getting emotional just thinking about it and I've only seen the movie once.


If an olive is being mean to another olive for no reason and the second olive is well-meaning, well...  I hate this most of all. 

1 comment:

  1. yes you do hate the injustice! Fairness & equality for all you say!

    ReplyDelete