Friday, March 4, 2011

March 4th *picture* post

I'm at home in Chesapeake tonight.  It's 10:26 and my parents have already gone to bed.  So I'll blog!  (p.s. I got them to watch two episodes of Raising Hope.  I think I can get them to watch more tomorrow!  "WINNING!"-Charlie Sheen)

Day 04 – A picture of your favorite night





I have a lot of favorite nights.  Many of them include sunsets, warm weather, and water of some kind.  I have a recurring dream that I hope I will come true one day involving these three things and a boy with a guitar.  But I digress.

Three chosen favorite nights:

#1: Sophomore year of college when I was an RA in Wampler, we had an ice storm right before break.  Very, very late one night a friend and I decided to go for a walk.  We passed the beautiful JMU tree on the Quad and it was gorgeous and icy.  It was a magical walk and a wonderful night.

#2:  Any night dancing at the Yarmouth Clam Festival is a good night.  As my buddy Matt used to say, "Where you can you see a man wearing a clam costume, a severely obese woman, and twenty college kids breakin' it down?  At the Yarmouth Clam Festival and NOWHERE ELSE!"
 #3:  Lou and I went to a baseball game last year on a random Tuesday night.  We got pretty silly.  It was a beautiful, warm night.  We enjoyed the terrible conversation of the guy behind us, screaming at the team, and each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment