Monday, February 28, 2011

March 1st *picture* post

Day 01 – A picture of yourself with fifteen facts about you


1.  I like this picture because I'm trying to be a bad ass... but I'm pointing to the elf shoes I made.

2. I was born on Wednesday, September 2, 1981.  It was the day before my brother's 6th birthday and my mom wanted to be there for his birthday party so she went to the doctor and said, "This baby is 3 weeks late.  Get it out of me."  (I'm paraphrasing, but not exaggerating)

3. Cheese is my favorite thing in the world to eat and that's why I rarely buy it. I will never eat bleu, gorgonzola or swiss cheese.

4. If I hadn't become a teacher, I would have tried to become an architectural designer.  I love creating floor plans. I used to draw them what I was little and I had the MOST organized lego dollhouse.

5. Sometimes the only thing I want is Large fountain diet coke.

6. Every day when I come home from school, I unwind by reading all the new blog posts on my google reader.

7. I live in Arlington, VA, but I don't think northern VA is my Forever Place.  I think I'm more small town.

8. There are a small number of people in this world that I trust 100%.

9. I'm a sucker for awards shows because I like to see people get surprised and emotional when they win.

10. My favorite summers were spent in Maine.  Hopefully, my favorite summers will still be spent in Maine.

11. I get excited every time I see Justin Timberlake.

12. I went to a babysitter's house every day from when I was 6 weeks old until middle school, when I started walking home by myself.

13. I knew I wanted to have kids the day that my dog fell asleep standing up right in front of me and it was so cute that it hurt my heart.

14. I like that I don't know where my career will take me... principal?  librarian?  Organizer?

15. I still believe in love.  And it amazes me that I still do after so many trials and tribulations.

Thanks for checking in!  Stay tuned for tomorrow's fun!

2 comments:

  1. Never seen that picture before, but love it very much!

    Also, 4 and 11 were news to me. Looking forward to all of your March sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love learning more about you too!! Must agree, that photo- AWESOMESAUCE!

    And cheese----ugh, we share the LOVE!

    ReplyDelete