Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Day!

It's been a wonderful day of love!  My class was simply amazing.

  (a truly quotable day).... And I caught some amazing freestyle dancing on video during our class Valentine's party.  Wish I could post it.  True or false: They danced to Cuban Pete sung by Jim Carrey in the movie "The Mask". So fantastically true.


Here's my funny valentine...

A tiny pup who didn't know she had a leaf on her nose.  I woke her up to take her picture... then took it off.


Here's my horoscope today.  I liked it :)


February 14, 2011

  1. VirgoVirgo (8/23-9/22)
    Of all the signs in the zodiac, yours will definitely be one of the happiest, given today's assembled astrological energies. When it comes to one-to-one relationships, all kinds of feelings -- both current and from the distant past -- will be coming along. The good news is that all those emotions stand to be quite positive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment