Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm Phebe!

Well, everyone! A new little something has found its way into my life! This is Phebe. She's from a little farm in Mt. Airy, MD. She left her brother, some other pups, cats, chickens and a horse.



She's a 12-week-old black cockapoo and she's maaaaybe 6 pounds.





Phebe got her name because I wanted to name the pup a Shakespearean name because I live on Montague St. Juliet was too predictable and also a mouthful. So, I searched "Shakespearean girl names" on google. From the play "As You Like It" came Phebe. And I REALLY like it without the O.

It was disgusting, cold, and rainy today so we (My Mom came up for the weekend) kept her covered when we went to go get pet supplies.



Sometimes when Big Al makes loud noises in the kitchen, she gets scared and runs for cover. Legs make a nice tent.


One time she became a hat. But it wasn't fashionable for very long.



She wasn't so sure about her crate, so we strategized a little.



Sometimes she cries. A lot. Especially when she's by herself. I don't think she's ever been by herself before! THIS WILL BE FUN. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love!

    Her cousin Mitchell can't wait to meet her! (They might have to get married.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious face...everyone in WV is looking forward to a puppy playdate! Enjoy your time off with Phebes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! So sweet! Enjoy spending time with her! I love all the firsts: first bath...first tooth, first night she doesn't wake you up! Haha...have a great time!

    ReplyDelete