Monday, October 19, 2009

Dog Baby

Everyone says it. Everyone warns you. You "know" what it will be like.

And it is.

I have a baby. An actual black, furry baby. Who cries when I leave the room. Who cries when she's in her crate. Who poops on the floor. Who mostly pees outside but also twice in the house. Who nips at my zippers and pockets and roommates.

Who also sleeps next to me when I'm watching tv and is warm and soft. Who gives me kisses after she pees because she's so proud of herself. Who runs to me for safety because she's mine. :)


Yes, I would like to keep the puppy cuteness and ex-out the barking and crying. I will take poo and pee over that. But I'll take it all because she's my ball of fluff.

1 comment:

  1. Let her sleep in bed with you! It's the best! (Even though I'm sure every dog book out there would advise against it.)

    ReplyDelete