Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thanks, Universe

A few years ago, my stepdad signed me up to receive emails from the universe.   They come in overnight and are completely motivational.  They make you try to focus on the good things and the idea that the universe is on your side and not out to get you.

This past week I received two messages from the universe that I hope will stick with me:

Whenever something doesn't work out the way you thought it would, Caitie,
instead of thinking that something went wrong, see it as something that
went unexpectedly well, but for reasons that are not yet apparent.

Everything plays to your favor.

Score!
   The Universe


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Always speak of the past, gratefully.
Of the future, excitedly.
And of the present, Caitie, with bobbing eyebrows and a Cheshire grin.

Spiritual politics, baby -
   The Universe







Thanks, Rick and the universe.  I need these reminders.

No comments:

Post a Comment