Tuesday, January 11, 2011

phone pictures

With all the new information about the iphone coming to Verizon, I thought this would be a fun post:   To show some of the ridiculous pictures I take on my Blackberry.  (the blackberry camera isn't very good... as you'll see)

In ABSOLUTELY no order...


One beautiful fluffy dog:
 Sperm Shoes from Skymall
 3rd grade reading book... yikes...
 Yiiiiiiikes!!
 My school picture this year.  (I took a pic of it on my phone to send to my mom, y'all.  She still likes my school pictures, you know)
 A SUPER happy Christmas elf...
 What What in the butt pants...  Want to see a ridiculous youtube video?   Youtube "what what in the butt".   Anne, I think you, ESPECIALLY, will love this.
 The ultimate in Holiday relaxtion... Pheebs stretched over to the ottoman.
 Kitty in the sink.
 Learning their nines any way they know how!  (Use those strategies!)
 Kitty in another sink.


Hope the randomness entertained you as much as it did me.  Just be careful, YOU might make the next round...

No comments:

Post a Comment