Monday, December 21, 2009

That's one Crazy show...

I.... love.... "Hoarders"!! Some of these houses are just CRAZY filthy.

"... Bob and his family (4 young children) have slept outside for nearly 2 months because the home is infested with bedbugs and Bob's hoarding has made it impossible to exterminate..."

One time they found TWO, yes TWO dead cats buried for more than 10 years under rubble in someone's home--- and they were flattened like pancakes! Gross! Horrible! Yet I can't take my eyes away!



I think I'll go clean my kitchen....

3 comments:

  1. I think those pictures are going to make me have a panic attack! And now, I will go put away the laundry. (My pile of clothes on the couch in our bedroom doesn't look so bad now, though.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess these folk don't generate a lot of waste, but they probably don't recycle much either

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my heavens. it really does inspire one to start straightening.

    ReplyDelete