Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow Update


First of all, OH my gosh! I have never seen this much snow in my life. And honestly, I fear for the safety of my dog when I take her out in it!

Highlights of the day:
Here is the house at about 11:00am

Here is my car at about 11:00am

Here's my car at about 4:00pm! It's become ONE with the tree!
Amber and I decided to walk to Safeway to get some things to make a chicken pot pie.. it was quite an endeavor.
This is Amber on the road in front of our house. Look how deep the snow is!
Shoveling the front porch--the snow was up to the top step and our steps are BIG!
ICICLES!
The perfectly formed snowflakes in my dog's fur.








2 comments:

  1. You're making me so jealous that I want to lay on the floor and kick my legs and bang on the floor with my fists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cait--love the icicle pics! How brave you two were to walk to Safeway! Bet that pot pie was delicious :) Have a fabulous week---NO SCHOOL!

    ReplyDelete