Saturday, December 19, 2009

Blizzard!!

9:08 AM EST SAT DEC 19 2009
...BLIZZARD WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM EST THIS EVENING......WINTER STORM WARNING NOW IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO6 AM EST SUNDAY...

* PRECIPITATION TYPE...SNOW.
* ACCUMULATIONS...HEAVY SNOW WITH ACCUMULATIONS OF 12 TO 22 INCHES THROUGH TONIGHT.


Yep. That's right. We are having massive snow today. Massive! I love it, but tiny puppy is struggling a bit!

Here is a video of her from the first snow fall on December 5th-



And here is one from this morning: (please excuse how much I talk to my dog)



She got very cold Very quickly in the foot of snow! And they are calling for at least 2 feet of snow before this storm is over! I guess I'll have to get out there with a shovel and make some paths for her!


More snow updates as the day goes on! (Since, let's be honest, I'm not really going anywhere!)

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous right now that it hurts.

    And how cute is little Phebe trouncing through the snow?? (Is trouncing a word, or did I just make it up?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure trouncing is a word. But we'll have to ask Big Al Schoew, the Linguist.

    ReplyDelete