Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Squirrels of Narnia

Sooo in our house we had some roommates hearing some noises in the attic. I assumed it was some sort of bum or vagrant.


I assumed wrong.


We couldn't seem to figure out how to get up into the attic to look. None of our rooms had an access route through the ceiling. Then I remembered that I had a small door in my closet. I moved some things away from it and when it was opened-- it revealed a staircase! To the attic... to Narnia... to time travel?


Two of my roommates were brave enough to go up there and see what was making at that noise.
Yes, it was....



The Squirrels of Narnia

1 comment:

  1. I think you would really enjoy this podcast. Listen to it next time you're at the gym. http://www.thisamericanlife.org/Radio_Episode.aspx?episode=115

    ReplyDelete