Friday, July 8, 2011

Um, hello July.



Hey!

It's the mysterious monthly blogger!    Just kidding.  I've been starting my summer!

The last week in June, I mostly just slept, played, recovered from the school year and studied for my Math final (which I, nerdily enough, got a 99 on!!).   So, I officially passed the math course.

The week before the 4th of July was spent preparing for my trip to Deep Creek Lake with some amazing friends.  We were there Friday the 1st until Tuesday the 5th and every part of it was wonderful.  Some people are just meant to be on the water.  I am one of those people. Here are some pics:

Some ladies and I went on a hike to Swallow Falls.


 Kristin and I didn't know what to do with our hands...
 Jaime and I did!
 Listened to some good tunes...
 Saw some beautiful firework displays by the men of our group...
 I made a cake!
 This is Jaime's parents' backyard...
 The strongest woman in the world...
 Gets some liquid courage and back dives off the boat...
 Waving a friendly boatersby...

Since then, I've been spending my time continuing to work on my tan and studying for the Oceanography final that I'm taking TOMORROW MORNING.  Once that is over, I hope I'll feel like my life is my own again!!

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment