Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summertime is here again...

Well, not surprisingly, June flew by.  With 7 college credits, packing up a classroom and the bits and pieces that constitute the end of a year, I feel like I blinked and June is almost over.

But you know what is actually over?   The 2010-2011 school year.   And boy was it a good one.  I love those little faces so much.   I CAN'T WAIT to be their teacher next year!!   Making the decision to loop up to 4th grade with the exact same class makes me really excited for September.

That being said, I AM SO GLAD IT'S SUMMER TIME!!!  I need a break!  I need some naps!  I need some playtime!   I need to do my college work and finish those classes so I can relax my mind and be ready for a new year.

Last summer, I made a giant To-Do list.  And I accomplished most of it.   Today, after last night's big playtime and a huge nap, I tried to make a To-Do list for this summer.

Here it is so far:


Yup.   I'm not ready to have responsibilities yet.  I'll try again tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment