Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A post for yesterday

Justice.

It's been a common theme in my life.   Sometimes I want it, sometimes I see it, sometimes it's missing but it's something that's very important to me.

Justice was served today in the form of heartache.  That stinks but not for the person whose side I'm on...


You may notice that I already have two blog posts about her...  here and here: don't cave, sandy!

Don't Cave Sandy is in reference to her divorce from sleazebag Jesse James.  I'm proud to report that she didn't cave and instead adopted the most beautiful baby boy and is doin' the damn thing of raising him on her own.  Go Girl!

Her sleazebag ex took up immediately and very publicly with a yucky tattooed loudmouth.  They soon got engaged but ready for the justice???

They broke up!

I'm sorry this post is both bitter and riddled with celebrity gossip, but I love Sandra Bullock and she's a model for strength in a woman.  But I bet secretly she's a little happy about this...

:)


"A Post for Yesterday" = yesterday was her Birthday.  Happy Birthday, Sandra!

No comments:

Post a Comment