Saturday, September 11, 2010

Summer Randoms

So, there were a lot of random pictures from this summer... here's a little taste.

My new tat:

A proactiv vending machine in a mall.

Best cashier ever.

Happy times on the camping/tubing trip.

Lou and I can make fires.

And be mermaids.

All of us, in some way or another, are trying to hide our bikini-ed bodies from the camera. Watch. And Kristin's face is priceless.

The World's Longest Barbie California Girl Uno Game.

Because someone didn't have ANY blues.
Johnny's and my head shot. We are going to be famous models one day. You'll see.

Girls and sports.

My favorite beer vendor at Nats park.

The guy I got into a fight with and chest bumped him in anger because he smacked Kate's ass when she walked past him. I know. It was gross.

William really did love this picture. He's making FakeMadFace.

Sometimes I let strangers play guitar on my leg.

Ummmm.....

Friends :)

A small family of sorts enjoying the fourth of July.

Kate gave me this necklace for my birthday. I like it. I'm a teacher and I hope to...
What a great summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment