Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ohhhh Birthday...


I haven't done a 9-02-10 post.

It was an amazing day, so much love.

The birthday actually started on 9-01-10, when Dad took me, dave, rhonda and chris to see the Red Sox play the Orioles. It was a GREAT game and the Red Sox won so it was wonderful for all of us to travel to see it. Plus, I got to spend some amazing time with my family. Go Sox!

Here's Dad and David with Papelbon, the closing pitcher.

Despite getting home from the game at midnight and having a crazy dog who didn't want to settle and needed a walk at 12:45am, I woke up in a great mood on my birthday. On the way to work, I got a voice mail from Joy and she sang me the 90210 theme song along with my happy birthday wishes.

The great mood only intensified when I got to my desk at work and found this:

I have such an awesome co-worker in Valeria. : )

My day at work was lovely. Lots of birthday wishes. A DELICIOUS cake baked by Valeria. I felt incredibly loved. My co-workers and I did our Fantasy Football draft after school and it. was. so. much. fun. I couldn't stop making ridiculous comments and I completely enjoyed the company of my fun-loving coworkers. :)

When I got home, I spent some time with my pup and then went to Clare and Don's to meet my northern va friends. My friend Jaime really loved the 90210 birthday, so she made a card with pictures of the cast and had every one of our friends sign it "From the Whole Gang"



And then there was this gem... Clare and Don's and had "entertainment". I started recording this guy singing Happy Birthday to me just after he sang/spelled my name "K-A-T-I-E or Y"...
I know. YIKES. But look how happy my friends are.

This blurry picture is exceptionally accurate for the night. I think that's how I saw it all. Gotta love birthdays. :)



And of course, the ladies. Note Kristin pulling my hair (which she did right before every picture) and Kate's sorority pose. And my complete contentedness hearing from and having so many wonderful friends around my on my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment